Monday 28 November 2016

There is just too much info out there to do everything

Has it happened to you (or someone you love) too? I loved your blog and I love the tremendous energy you display even or especially through difficult times. I love keeping up with you and value our friendship. I consider these spaces to be online journals where we describe our process, share our hearts, and learn, learn, learn.
_

Blossom:
I'm not expecting a buddy buddy relationship but at least something more than hi and bye.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
I just feel like it would be nice to have a little better relationship with her.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
I have met him and have talked to him many times.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
Her dad is still alive and lives near by.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
My only issue is that I feel like she really just tolerates me.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
She is beautiful, has a good job, a nice boyfriend and we really don't have anything to complain about.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
Now my step daughter who is 25 lives with us.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
We were both married before and we both have grown children from our previous marriages.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
My wife and I had a 5year endgagement.
(28 November 2016)

Blossom:
Ok, I got married back in august and am very happy.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment