Tuesday 29 November 2016

There are several ways through which you can target and reach your potential customers

If you are entering a profitable market, you are sure to have competitors already. In fact, if you are trying to penetrate a niche where you have no competition, it could be a recipe for disaster. Your competition has already done the hard work of convincing people that they need the product.
_

Valentina:
I told him I'll just start leaving around 10ish so he can sleep regardless if he says he's tired or not and he got sad and begged me not to go but continues to fall asleep and it irks me so bad.
(28 November 2016)

Valentina:
I asked why he can't just tell me when he's tired and he says because he's embarrassed.
(28 November 2016)

Valentina:
So I say yes and then he just falls asleep.
(28 November 2016)

Valentina:
And what pisses me off even more is he loves facetiming at night and will literally beg me to FaceTime.
(28 November 2016)

Valentina:
What really gets to me is he lies and says he's not tired and then like 10 minutes later he's out.
(28 November 2016)

Valentina:
My boyfriend pretty much always falls asleep on me often, Which I get sad about BUT that's not what upsets me.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A LESBIAN & IS ATTRACTED TO A GUY THAT COMES TO HER JOB (CUSTOMER) WHAT SHOULD I DO?
(28 November 2016)

Carroll:
I have a crush on a girl aka my sisters friend.
(28 November 2016)

Synthia:
He says he has high regards for me?
(28 November 2016)

Synthia:
So now Im trying to decipher high regards.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment