Monday 28 November 2016

After beating him with his own sword I decided it was time to find a normal guy

Prince Charming and I really hit it off, until he hit every other princess in the park. What do you do when the fairy tale ends? On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
_

Ronald:
We went to a party that one of my girl friends invited me to (Let's call her Nat) Matt and I would talk to each other throughout the whole party and then the next day after the party Matt and I stopped talking for awhile and I didn't know why.
(28 November 2016)

Ronald:
First of I'm a guy and I've been dreaming of my guy ex friend (Let's call him Matt) for the past 2 nights (and no him and I aren't gay if that's what you're thinking) Anyway about our friendship.
(28 November 2016)

Tanika:
2yr old weird symptoms?
(28 November 2016)

Tanika:
We have an appointment with neurologist to check her over.
(28 November 2016)

Tanika:
My worst fear goes to brain tumor.
(28 November 2016)

Tanika:
My wife, mom,sister in law, and mother in law all suffer from them.
(28 November 2016)

Tanika:
She is on track for walking, talking, motor skills Could this all be a form of migraine?
(28 November 2016)

Tanika:
Have taken to family doc their assessment turned up nothing.
(28 November 2016)

Tanika:
Have had alergy test done all normal.
(28 November 2016)

Tanika:
She sleeps normally, doesnt really want to eat, but that has been normal since birth.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment