Sunday 27 November 2016

Hooking into a Smallmouth this size is as much fun as can be had with your clothes on

It has dark vertical bars on the sides. Unlike the largemouth, the upper jaw of a smallmouth does not just extend beyond the rear margin of its eye. The eye of the smallmouth is reddish in color. It contains 13 to 15 rays of soft dorsal fin. And it usually weights 8 ounces to 7 pounds.
_

Deborah:
Should teenagers babysit their younger siblings once and a while?
(26 November 2016)

Deborah:
Do you think I should pay him some sort of amount?
(26 November 2016)

Deborah:
Do you think he has a point, and shouldn't babysit?
(26 November 2016)

Deborah:
I do feel bad about it, but I would feel much safer with my son looking after my daughter.
(26 November 2016)

Deborah:
I asked my son stay home, but he got angry and told me that he has his own social life and can't babysit.
(26 November 2016)

Deborah:
I dont feel comfortable leaving my daughter alone at home for that amount of time, since I've only left her alone for about 10-20 minutes to go to the store.
(26 November 2016)

Deborah:
I have a teenage son (17) and pre-teen daughter (12). Next week, I will be going to my daughter's parent teacher conference, which will most likely be 1-2 hours.
(26 November 2016)

Paulene:
Trying To Conceive Again?
(26 November 2016)

Paulene:
I'm currently discharging and I wanting to know the likelihood of me becoming pregnant again, Thanks.
(26 November 2016)

Paulene:
That was my first time being pregnant and from what I looked up after the first pregnancy it's much more likely to get pregnant easier.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment