Tuesday 29 November 2016

Thank you for sharing this amazing journey with us

They are the landmark products of thought processes, the rest-signs of journeys. They move on, long after we die. But then again, we have to make do with resources at hand. Today, I believe that fate (or whatever you may want to attribute this state of affairs to) was not too unkind.
_

Jerlene:
I know he's busy with school and stuff.
(29 November 2016)

Jerlene:
He's always seemed to care for me and love me but lately he hardly talks to me.
(29 November 2016)

Jerlene:
Everything was perfect between us before he left but he recently joined the military.
(29 November 2016)

Jerlene:
My boyfriend and are in a long distance relationship, and probably will be for another year.
(29 November 2016)

Judi:
How can I make my seriously injured and depressed friend feel like I love her?
(29 November 2016)

Judi:
What's the best way to help her?
(29 November 2016)

Judi:
We're both stressed from school, and I can't always be there for her because I'm often in a bad mood.
(29 November 2016)

Judi:
She recently broke her arm and now has severe nerve damage.
(29 November 2016)

Jerilyn:
How did you lose your virginity and do you regret it?
(29 November 2016)

Lena:
My bf made me feel someone is more important than me (a friend) he said he was sorry defended it then saidhe had a bad day and was stressed?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment