Wednesday 30 November 2016

Any Cub Scout Leader from any council is invited to attend

These wall hangings or ornaments are a fun way for boys to become familiar with the Scout Oath or Scout Law. They can be made from the PDF's shared here or you can have the boys write them with their own handwriting. Print or write the oath/law on cardstock and then glue it to a piece of cardboard that is the same size.
_

Colette:
We went to our grandmas house for dinner after the service.
(28 November 2016)

Colette:
My little sister hasn't stopped crying since we had our grandma's funeral today.
(28 November 2016)

Giuseppina:
My grandson is dating a thot?
(28 November 2016)

Natalya:
17 years old and I miss my old life and can't make new friends?
(28 November 2016)

Natalya:
These days no one approaches me anymore and I am scared to approach others cause I feel I will either bother them or put them in a awkward position.
(28 November 2016)

Natalya:
I feel so lonely and like no likes me.
(28 November 2016)

Natalya:
I know me being shy can be off putting but I can't help it I've never moved to another state.
(28 November 2016)

Natalya:
At first they asked me basic questions like where you from how's Texas do you like it here?
(28 November 2016)

Natalya:
Yes people have approached me but I am painfully shy especially when meeting people I don't know.
(28 November 2016)

Natalya:
Now I have abosolutley 0 friends.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment