Tuesday 29 November 2016

The ease of application is one of the reason that pushed me to try a hair mask

If winter is already hard on your hair, show some love to your hair using a hair mask. It comes in a sturdy plastic tub with wide mouth and one can easily scoop out desired quantity of the product. It requires a wait of just few minutes to retain the mask onto my hair and then give it a rinse.
_

Launa:
Pillowcases, pants pockets, books, the freezer.
(29 November 2016)

Launa:
I once gave Tesla money and refuse to let her me pay me back and she cashed it out in small bills and hid them all over my house.
(29 November 2016)

Launa:
It's been like this for 13 years.
(29 November 2016)

Launa:
When we aren't together we talk to people about how great the other is.
(29 November 2016)

Launa:
We have been friendso since we were fourteen, lived together for 5 years with only one single hour lon disagreement that was more of a misuse of words, than anything.
(29 November 2016)

Launa:
I am 27, and I have been told on various occasions how rare it is to have a BFF like my bestie, Tesla.
(29 November 2016)

Hannelore:
Which Australian Victoria secret model do you think is the prettiest?
(29 November 2016)

Raelene:
When should I tell my parents I am adopted?
(29 November 2016)

Gabriela:
Should I Snapchat her some other day instead?
(29 November 2016)

Gabriela:
So she left me on seen on Snapchat.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment