Wednesday 30 November 2016

Names of championship pilots is important but names of aircraft they fly would also be useful

Whether you fly flexwing, fixed wing or parawing, old or new or if you are an experienced pilot or just thinking of learning. Have seen lists by FAI and WMPC but they don't show aircraft flown. I could not find an archive of any sort for microlight championship results.
_

Soledad:
Anyways I don't believe he's over me, & I still can'tget him off mymind.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
I listened to it and cried because of how accurate it is to us.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
He had 2 and then one that describes us COMPLETELY.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
Anyways, I looked at his spotify playlist, I figured well since he's got this new girl lets see if he has any songs about exes.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
He does it I think to just check up on me or aggravate me.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
He still drives through my driveway some nights and I know its him because I hear his truck.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
We wanted to be committed to each other but both decided we were too young back then.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
Really, we were fine when we were officially dating 3 years ago, but the timing wasn't right at all.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
I feel as if we're going to end up together still.
(29 November 2016)

Soledad:
That's probably why we can't let each other go.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment