Monday 28 November 2016

The Miller campaign must file a formal response to the GOP complaint within 15 days

The mailer is from leftover, discarded material from the 2010 elections. The return address on the opposite side is the old Republican headquarters address on Fireweed Lane, which has been razed. Edited by Suzanne Downing, it is a companion to the Must Read Alaska newsletter published Mondays to more than 7,000 Alaskans.
_

Eugenia:
Lost a friend and I don't know why?
(28 November 2016)

Eugenia:
So either she was faking the whole friendship or is afraid to face the truth.
(28 November 2016)

Eugenia:
After that no matter what she never answered me back or even tried to apologize.
(28 November 2016)

Eugenia:
I finally told her I was done beif used.
(28 November 2016)

Eugenia:
She would blow me off for one night stands and used to use me as a decoy so she could go out with other people.
(28 November 2016)

Eugenia:
After she left I tried really hard to maintain a friendship.
(28 November 2016)

Eugenia:
I had this friend who used to work with me.
(28 November 2016)

Shaunna:
Also a back ground how we met it was on a online dating app which he still has active but I deleted mine once we got together.
(28 November 2016)

Shaunna:
At first he made me and my daughter really happy but now he is making me feel insecure and my self-esteem way down.
(28 November 2016)

Shaunna:
But yet I see him online posting stuff on Instagram, Facebook and snapchat.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment