Tuesday 29 November 2016

Had a healthy attitude toward the food they were eating

Our mini-series on French weight loss secrets continues today, with my second lesson from Madame Chic: deprive yourself not. It was a strange paradox: when I lived in Paris we ate such decadent food all the time, yet no one I knew was overweight. Here are just some of my observations.
_

Yuonne:
What can I do about this young guy?
(28 November 2016)

Yuonne:
So how could I ever consider being anything more than a friend to him?
(28 November 2016)

Yuonne:
However he is young enough to be my son.
(28 November 2016)

Yuonne:
He is certainly a very handsome guy, fun to hang out with, and an excellent conversationalist.
(28 November 2016)

Yuonne:
And this morning he texted me saying that he wants to take me to dinner.
(28 November 2016)

Yuonne:
We continued dancing, and had a great time, though I have to admit that that kiss made me feel something I hadn't expected to feel.
(28 November 2016)

Yuonne:
A couple of nights ago while we were out at this dance club, while sitting in our booth, he put his arm around me, and while we were out on the dance floor, during a slow dance, he kissed me.
(28 November 2016)

Yuonne:
I'm a 45 year old woman, and this guy that I have watched grow up seems to be thinking of me as more than just a friend.
(28 November 2016)

Florrie:
How to deal with overbearing parents?
(28 November 2016)

Florrie:
My parents are being overbearing and ridiculous and I'm losing my mind.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment