Wednesday 30 November 2016

And he and his team did it thanks to a trusty a pair of New Balances

The innovative design combined the easy weight and comfort of a running shoe with the traction and stability of a hiking boot. You may not have quite a treacherous path ahead of you, but we are entering the season of blustery, wet days and frigid nights. We got to preview a pair and found them to be the most comfortable boots we've ever pulled on out of the box.
_

Leonila:
Yes I have since blocked him...done lol.
(29 November 2016)

Leonila:
But what's strange is shy target ME when he has a gf you'd think he'd focus on AND I have not even been talking to him lately.
(29 November 2016)

Leonila:
But suddenly out of nowhere last week he started making CRAZY accusations like I had been Stalking him and I never respected his boundries and I am confused and unbalanced.
(29 November 2016)

Leonila:
It's been a very healthy situation (I used to only attract creeps and losers). Well we really haven't talked much the last month or so and honestly I haven't thought too much about it.
(29 November 2016)

Leonila:
He did things for me expecting NOTHING in return as I tried to do for him.
(29 November 2016)

Leonila:
This was the sweetest man I ever knew.
(29 November 2016)

Leonila:
Since then we've just been good friends.
(29 November 2016)

Leonila:
This guy and I met last summer.. Were good friends and even were intimate a few times till he got a gf a couple months into it.
(29 November 2016)

Dovie:
What is the daughter of a Chief called in a tribe?
(29 November 2016)

Mitsue:
Should i have sex with this girl when she asked?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment