Monday 28 November 2016

You do not need to have a large room as most of your photos will be still life or portraits

Unfortunately, unless you come across these items for sale or used, anticipate paying top dollar for them. So some vital suggestions will be for those who already have these tools and a room where they can place a studio. Generally speaking, a spare room is an idea for photo use.
_

Vida:
A spirit and i both, i think, have stong feelings for eachother. i cant feel him as if he r human.
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
Was it just me or do I have a right to be upset?
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
How do I tell my MIL who I'm not fond of to stop expecting all my food and his brother to stop preaching his beliefs in our home?
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
Hubby tried nicely to tell him to stop but he didnt get it.
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
Also his brother recenly found Jesus and decided my hubby and I aren't heaven worthy material and decided to surprise us with an hour long sermon about how we're going to Hell unless we belive like him.
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
I spend over $40 and not even as much as a thank you.
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
I'm to the point that I'm gonna tell her no more.
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
I later found out her and hubby's brother had Thanksgiving and had a bunch of leftovers after she cleaned me out...again.
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
She wont cook and expects me to make all holiday meals.
(27 November 2016)

Denyse:
I was irritated by this becase she does this every holiday and leaves us with nothing left.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment