Monday 28 November 2016

Each individual woman will tend toward more or less reps in a given set based on their make-up

This style of program allows you to determine the best way to complete the work. We are going to take you a step further this week by increasing weight and repetition changes. This is how we crush those goals and see results. Notify me of new posts by email.
_

Brande:
Do you have any advice as to what I should do?
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
I don't want to think like an impulsive 21-year old and cut loose of them overnight.
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
It's just as much of a risk to depend on them as leaving will be.
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
They're controlling and manipulative and to be very honest they can choose not to pay for my education at any moment.
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
People tell me to think about the long term and that it's only a year and a half, but I have never been this depressed in my life.
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
Their emotional abuse has gotten so bad that I'm on medication now because of them and cannot focus on school one bit.
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
Those three semesters will cost about 65k, which my parents are funding, but only because of the family name--only for bragging rights and so that our image will remain preserved within the Asian culture.
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
I've got a year and a half left until I graduate from a top university with a top degree.
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
I grew up physically and emotionally abused and still am mistreated at 21 years.
(28 November 2016)

Brande:
My parents are miserable and emotionally abusive.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment