Monday 28 November 2016

It makes everything much harder than it needs to be

We create our world around us, we create our surroundings, our work opportunities, our relationships. We are actively creating our world we live in, through our beliefs about things, and our feelings towards things. As you know the creative process is: spontaneous, disorganised, unexpected, unreliable, demanding, fluid, unrestricted.
_

Glayds:
Im dating a guy that ive known since middle school For about a month.
(28 November 2016)

Breann:
I dont love my bf anymore? please help?
(28 November 2016)

Breann:
However I always feel like hes not the one & that my soul doesn't really connect to him.
(28 November 2016)

Breann:
So I've been dating this guy for almost 6 months, and i had doubts about my feelings early but i just went on with it & sometimes i do think I like him but sometimes not?
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
I have never had I girlfriend nor have I kissed anyone and I am 19 years old?
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
Has anyone been through the same thing as me?
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
I don't know, when I do try to get a girl it has only been denials.
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
I tried a lot of things so I can try to get a girl's attention. (Get rid of my acne, workout, have nice hair, good hygiene). But it just isn't working out.
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
I think I can say that I am feeling really lonely.
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
I hate seeing guys take girls for granted, I don't understand how girls choose them over people who want to actually love someone.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment