Tuesday 29 November 2016

The eyeshadows are quite firm so these have a relatively sheer shimmering finish

This range is therefore right up my street. The Little Xmas Factory collection has two particularly good looking products both of which are here looking gorgeous. The contour/highlight palette is a very handy little product and came at the exact moment I needed a pale contour shade.
_

Rivka:
I have no friends at school either, so even if I do find the courage to talk to this guy I wouldn't care if we dated or not, I just need human interaction.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
My mom moved out and my dad or sister are hardly ever home.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
I'm a very dependent person and have always had someone there for me.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
And don't say anything like you're too young to date anyway.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
My metabolism and thyroid are fine, so I don't know why my body refuses to lose weight.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
My eating habits didn't change, in fact I actually ate less as well as more healthy.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
But after I became very depressed and had severe anxiety and began gaining weight.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
I was raped and when I was raped I was a skinny healthy girl.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
I've tried everything I can to lose weight aside from surgery, but it seems I only gain it.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
The reason I'm especially shy is because I'm overweight.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment