Tuesday 29 November 2016

South Africa has a large population of Zimbabwean nationals residing within its borders

The bank not only services South Africans, but it also offers an array of services to neighboring countries. In the past, these individuals struggled to find suitable and affordable ways of sending money back home. In the past, the most popular way of sending money across borders in Africa was by using electronic transfer.
_

Val:
I guess maybe I'm just being precautious?
(28 November 2016)

Val:
Yes, I've had bad relationships cause they've all cheated, lied or hid things.
(28 November 2016)

Val:
I don't know why I'm still so insecure.
(28 November 2016)

Val:
He's already down sized his fb for me and he works alot.
(28 November 2016)

Val:
We have been together for over a year now and I still get jealous over such little things.
(28 November 2016)

Alesia:
What do you think of this phrase when a man says it to a woman?
(28 November 2016)

Alesia:
But maybe I'm reading into it ( was a fight my sister had a her new bf). Or do you think my sister did in fact sound cocky?
(28 November 2016)

Alesia:
ECSPECIALLY when the woman here was already accepting responsiblity for her part.
(28 November 2016)

Alesia:
Woman says ' I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you, if your mad at me I understand. ' and he says ' wow your cocky as hell.
(28 November 2016)

Alesia:
Newly dating couple get in a disagreement.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment