Wednesday 30 November 2016

How can we live a meaningful life without money worries?

We also need it to advance in our lives (e.g. for education). But what is the right way to treat money? In my opinion, it captures the essence of how our attitude toward money should be. If it does, you might be wealthy on the outside, but feel empty on the inside.
_

Lester:
How should I mentally prepare myself?
(30 November 2016)

Lester:
I'm really scared and I don't know if I'm ready or if I'll ever be ready.
(30 November 2016)

Lester:
But I've never kissed anyone before.
(30 November 2016)

Lester:
I am going to have my first kiss with my bf very soon (on my birthday). I can feel it.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
What should I do if my husband puts our daughter first?
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I can't compete for his love and attention which I barely get.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I feel rejected and unappreciated.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I've known by his actions I'm number 2; it hurts me deeply already, but to read the words cuts me deeply.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I've been feeling it for years, just enduring because I love my husband and kids.
(30 November 2016)

Lida:
I recently read via my daughter's Facebook messenger (she left it open) my husband telling our 19-year-old that she comes first, even before me.
(30 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment