Sunday 27 November 2016

I predicted what would happen the end by the middle of the book

It was good foster mom/foster son bonding time. Our third anniversary was last week and I came home to flowers, wine and a card. All very different, but equally entertaining. Then we'll pick up the hubs from the airport and get the kids' Halloween costumes finalized.
_

Annita:
I m 16 years old and I have never had a proper boyfriend because no boys ever like me or talk to me.
(26 November 2016)

Freddie:
So there is this boy (Ill call him Z) in my grade and i'm not sure if he likes me or not. I need your help!!?
(26 November 2016)

Claris:
Is it bad that I get Jealous of my boyfriend's only bestfriend?
(26 November 2016)

Claris:
Idk.. What to do in that time he's with him.
(26 November 2016)

Claris:
And I never have which sucks and hurts me.
(26 November 2016)

Claris:
Me on the other hand.. I don't have that.
(26 November 2016)

Claris:
And I can barely talk to him when he's with his friend hanging out.
(26 November 2016)

Claris:
While i've been literally laying here alone for a few hours.
(26 November 2016)

Claris:
Is it bad that I get Jealous when my Boyfriend is hanging out with his only bestfriend?
(26 November 2016)

Shemeka:
What names go with Alaska?
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment