Sunday 27 November 2016

This is a serious failing that really needs correcting

Notably lacking is any mention of Ry Cooder. Jump on board, and ride the profit train with us. Are you tired of all those binary scams selling you signals that is impossible to follow profitably? Are you tired of those fake actors and fake promises? Multiple locations to Choose from within USA to Europe.
_

Herminia:
Help what would you do?
(27 November 2016)

Herminia:
I don't want to meet this guy and I feel like this is such a joke I don't have time for all this am I wrong?
(27 November 2016)

Herminia:
I'm just annoyed and feel like she's an embarrassment to the family.
(27 November 2016)

Herminia:
Well now she found some guy at the senior citizen center and she's getting married.
(27 November 2016)

Herminia:
We joked she was the worlds number 1 man hater.
(27 November 2016)

Herminia:
She's 78 and she left my father almost 24 years ago and for the past 23 years I've heard nothing but negative things about men.
(27 November 2016)

Herminia:
I'm so annoyed with my mother right now I don't even take her calls.
(27 November 2016)

Lilian:
If you had to send someone a telepathy message, what would you say right at this moment to that person?
(27 November 2016)

Lilian:
You're extra special... and amazing.
(27 November 2016)

Joy:
My ex always asks these questions does she love me, and what do you think she is doing?
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment