Sunday 27 November 2016

Respect each and every piece of clothing in your wardrobe

The resulting collection is sophisticated, sleek and versatile. What are your top wardrobe and care tips? If you show respect to clothes, they will last forever. Can you tell us about a treasured garment or accessory of yours? I would like people to focus on my design and work rather than my personal clothes.
_

Janell:
I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq on war against terrorism.
(27 November 2016)

Janell:
I am 32 years old a native of Buffalo New York in United States.
(27 November 2016)

Janell:
I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is Sgt.
(27 November 2016)

Janell:
She even sent accompanying pics.
(27 November 2016)

Janell:
I was chatting with this girl on tinder when she sent me this message.
(27 November 2016)

Loralee:
He didn't pull out on time and he came just a little inside of me.
(27 November 2016)

Loralee:
Me and my boyfriend were drunk and we had sex.
(27 November 2016)

Velva:
To teach me things and brush my hair.
(27 November 2016)

Velva:
As for example, to feed me, to sing me lullabies, to control how I do my homework and what clothes I wear.
(27 November 2016)

Velva:
I want him to make me submissive but not in a sexual way.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment