Monday 28 November 2016

There are very few things which separate us today

One of the few things that can do so is our language. It is quite another to show that you are truly international and that your international clients are important to you. Opening the prospect of new languages has a lot of marketable potential to be tapped.
_

Kathi:
In fact i've only dated one girl and that didn't last a full month.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
Plus, I am nervous about getting a girlfriend since I have never fully had a serious relationship.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
I don't know how to meet people, and I have social anxiety so it's hard for me to just walk up to people and start talking and when I can, carrying the conversation is hard and i get nervous that i look desperate.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
I have some frineds right now but I want to be able to meet many new people.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
I'm planning on moving within the next year and I am nervous on how to meet new people.
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
Should I text a girl I met on my birthday (while pretty drunk)?
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
My question is, would it be ok if I texted her to set up a date?
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
He didn't do anything with her and he told her he wasn't available, but he assumes his wife would look at it bad.
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
The other girl liked my friend but he told her a few times that he was not available but they kept talking.
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
I did kiss the girl I was talking to a few times and we exchanged numbers.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment