Monday 28 November 2016

You can listen by pressing the play button above

We are living in a time that can feel a little like living in a series of lightening storms. Things are changing because they must. But the change is often anything but peaceful. When you are living admist a storm, you need spiritual super powers that strengthen you at the core.
_

Sunshine:
I went into highschool only knowing 2 people and they both have already branched off away from me and made their own friends.
(27 November 2016)

Sunshine:
I'm a sophomore in high school and because of my social anxiety I barely really made any close friends freshman year and for sophomore year so far.
(27 November 2016)

Ta:
My friend vandalized school property when i had my back turned?
(27 November 2016)

Ta:
He was face timing our friends through my phone so they saw him throw the brick threw the window but i'm not sure what will happen.
(27 November 2016)

Penelope:
My best friend who im in love with has a boyfriend, shes loyal but she allows me to express my feelings?
(27 November 2016)

Penelope:
Idk what to do, i cant just let her go.
(27 November 2016)

Penelope:
She does love him so she might give me up for him but i know she does have alot of feelings for me.
(27 November 2016)

Penelope:
Nd we have been best friends for so long.
(27 November 2016)

Penelope:
Her boyfriend went through her phone nd is trying to say she cant talk to me anymore.
(27 November 2016)

Penelope:
My best friend who im in love with has a boyfriend, shes loyal but she allows me to express my feelings so i tell her all the time how much i love her.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment