Wednesday 30 November 2016

Can You Relate to These 24 Things All Wheelchair Users Should Know?

Did You Know Berlin, Germany Has Some of the Most Accessible Nightclubs? Back when Tinder was a brand new toy, I tried it out, thinking that maybe this could be a good option for me to start dating. Should I upload pictures that showed my chair? Or should I do some clever cropping to focus all on my face?
_

Emily:
If boys he will have a brother Timothy Scott Elias If girls she will have a sister Lisa Vannessa Robin Sorry Elizabeth Vanessa Robin.
(28 November 2016)

Emily:
Basically any name you can come up with.
(28 November 2016)

Emily:
Middle for Boy-Ronald Wayne Middle for Girl Patricia Carol We like Common,uncommon, trendy ,unique,different,bibical, Any orgin is fine.
(28 November 2016)

Whitney:
Why am I feeling annoyed with having a feeling for someone?
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
Why is my best friend being mean and distant?
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
We have class together so we have brunch before class every other day... he stop coming.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
But he gets upset if I don't answer my phone.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
When I call him it goes to voicemail.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
I don't know what I did and say to him.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
We were REALLY and made MANY memories... but now he has been really mean and distant with me for the past three weeks.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment