Sunday 27 November 2016

I love natural make up brands and only purchase products that do not possess harsh chemicals

So signing up for Vegan Cuts Makeup Box for $39.95 every quarter just seemed like the right thing to do. Therefore I was extra excited to see their liquid lip in the box. This long lasting color and rich textured eye shadow nourishes the skin with essential oils.
_

Margo:
Is it ok if I ask her when she's with her friend who I don't know or would it be better to text her.
(27 November 2016)

Margo:
I've been wanting to see if she wanted to go watch a movie and I don't know if I should ask through text or in person.
(27 November 2016)

Margo:
When I'm texting her, she seems interested.
(27 November 2016)

Margo:
Irl, I found out that shes super shy, she barely says anything, and her voice gets super quiet when she did talk.
(27 November 2016)

Margo:
Backstory- About 95% of our conversations have been through text.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
How do I tell my parents I'm thinking about having sex with my boyfriend?
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
We love each other so much and feel like it's the right time to start a relationship like this so please could someone help me.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
Don't go telling me I'm stupid and too young because we've really thought about it and would use protection anyway because we both want to stay in school and have a future.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
My boyfriend and I are both 15 and we're positive that we want to.
(27 November 2016)

Oscar:
A while ago my mother said that she would like me to tell her if I was thinking about having sex so I feel as if I should.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment