Saturday 26 November 2016

I even recognized a mask from a horror movie on the lawn

Ever since that first sight, I found it interesting how Halloween precedes the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead. She had taught my mother to stay away from this and many other traditions. But to my disappointment, something felt off. The first time I attended one of these celebrations I was delighted to do it in community.
_

Eleonor:
At first we were just friends but then it progressed into something more.
(26 November 2016)

Eleonor:
After about a week or two of talking he broke up with his girlfriend.
(26 November 2016)

Eleonor:
So I've been talking to the guy for over a month now.
(26 November 2016)

Syble:
First kiss??
(26 November 2016)

Louisa:
My wife wants to get a divorce but I dont want to, what should I do?
(26 November 2016)

Raymonde:
I don't know how to be flirty so what are soeme examples ?
(26 November 2016)

Raymonde:
Is it just that I'm boring and they moved onto someone else?
(26 November 2016)

Raymonde:
I've been on a dating app called Bumble (where girls have to initiate the conversation first) for a few weeks and most guys reply to me but doesn't let the conversation continue.
(26 November 2016)

Veronique:
When he sat back down opposite me he let out this huge sigh of relief Why did he do this?
(26 November 2016)

Veronique:
He's 32 years old and I'm 21. We met at 5pm and the date ended at 10.30pm. during the meal, he went to the toilet and was gone for about 20 minutes.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment