Monday 28 November 2016

They spend several early life stages in these underground burrows before surfacing as adults

Instead, they have a unique noise making organ, called a tymbal, that is used to produce the deafening sound we know so well. The cicada actually has the ability to manipulate the sound by changing its position in relation to a surface. Cicadas are also reknowned for disappearing entirely for many years, only to reappear in force at a regular interval.
_

Anna:
My father said he should ve just abort me when mom still pregnant.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
I told them I didn t ask to be born and being born was not my choice and if it were up to me I wouldn t. (I said that because they told me they regretted having me and I shouldn t have been born.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
I ve been holding back for 21 years of my life so I talked back to my parents.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
Half a year ago I got really mad and can t held it in anymore.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
It was just me and my brother then.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
I know I was and am still a burden to them (they said it multiple times) Anyway all of my father s children ran away.
(27 November 2016)

Anna:
First of all I m sorry for my bad english.. Ever since I was a kid, I know my parents don t love me.
(27 November 2016)

Leone:
How to tell a guy you met online that you don't want to communicate anymore?
(27 November 2016)

Leone:
He said, jokingly, he was going to find the guy fixing my car and tell him to hurry the hell up do he can meet me.
(27 November 2016)

Leone:
Have never gone on a date. (My car is in the shop, I don't want him to pick me up.) Anyways, we video chatted for the first time and I was so incredibly uncomfortable.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment