Monday 28 November 2016

It is a substance that keeps skin from wrinkling

Also, you can enrich your diet with rice and use its antioxidant powers. Rice is a rich source of linoleic acids and squalene, a powerful antioxidant that promotes the collagen production in the skin. In addition, squalene protects the skin from sun damage.
_

Dell:
He's very nice and polite and genuine.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
He both talk about anything and it's nice because In the car alone we have time to talk and stuff since ofc at work you can't do that.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
He also said a lot oh I remember last time u told me this, u like this, your going to this school, this and that.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
Also he said next time for sure I will know exactly how to get to your house.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
He knew exactly how to get to my house without the gps and remembered from last time he drove me.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
We talked for a while alone when everyone left then he left first and when I came out he was outside waiting for me and told me if I wanted a ride.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
He gave me a ride home a week ago and this past Friday gave me another ride.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
We talk everyday and have caught each other staring at one another many times.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
He started showing interest in me and I did too.
(28 November 2016)

Dell:
A month ago I met a guy at work.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment