Wednesday 30 November 2016

But the limits of a single machine also shaped the limits of the problems it could handle

Dembo is the founder and former CEO of Algorithmics, an enterprise risk management firm based in Toronto. He has cowritten three books and holds many patents in financial engineering and mathematical optimization. Thirty-five years later, the future we foresaw is finally arriving.
_

Holli:
I'm very social but I'm not social in a way that I can confidently walk up to someone and charm them, I'm actually quite awkward.
(29 November 2016)

Holli:
In class I do sit with people but they're just acquaintances and it's really awkward no matter how hard I try- I've been in school for 3 months so it's been enough time that you would think I would have friends by now, right?
(29 November 2016)

Mila:
Why does almost every guy tease me?
(29 November 2016)

Mila:
They have all told me it s fun to mess with me and I don t understand why.
(29 November 2016)

Mila:
Anyways- I have a boyfriend, who of course likes to mess with me (tickling, taking my stuff, ect) to the point where it makes me want to litterally kill him.
(29 November 2016)

Mila:
Looks aren t important to me, so my selfesteem isn t based off of my own.
(29 November 2016)

Mila:
I m 17. I guess I don t consider myself ugly, but I m not like a dead 10 either.. but I m a pretty cool girl, I like video games and anime, drawing and nerd stuff.
(29 November 2016)

Dorthea:
With the 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor coming am I old since I remember the 50th Anniversary?
(29 November 2016)

Dorthea:
I even remember the Berlin Wall Falling and my first news event memory of the 1988 election and the Pan Am Flight 103 Crash.
(29 November 2016)

Dorthea:
I remember well the 50th Anniversary.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment