Tuesday 29 November 2016

This was not the best night to promote a coverage map that covers the entire country in Red

As you may know, there coverage map is traditionally red and fills most of the country. And today is election day show people will be carefully watching the map as the race to 270 electoral votes is on. It appears that they are also running TV advertisements with a similar graphic.
_

Simone:
My husband tried to straighten him out when he was younger but my son was a bit on the hard headed side.
(28 November 2016)

Simone:
He's 22 and has been a bit of a problem child for the past few years.
(28 November 2016)

Simone:
My husband has this thing where he feels that we have rights to my son's new daughter.
(28 November 2016)

Mary:
I am ten years old but feel like I want to live by myself, have kids, clean up, have pets, get a boyfriend, ect ect, do any of you have the same problem, or can help?
(28 November 2016)

Mari:
How to marry a british girl?
(28 November 2016)

Mari:
I m 20 year old boy I want to marry with a british girl.
(28 November 2016)

Gertrud:
Im embarrased of my accent?
(28 November 2016)

Gertrud:
He said its cute lol but how to sound more american i guess?
(28 November 2016)

Gertrud:
I just started talking on the phone with one american guy and i really enjoy talking to him but im soo self conscious of my accent... im swedish and i feel like my accent is too strong.
(28 November 2016)

Teri:
Has your guy ever put on your dresses and lingerie to make you laugh ? I mean it was hysterical but how many guys even know?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment