Tuesday 29 November 2016

This picture-perfect restaurant is situated on its own island in the Bois de la Cambre

Yet it actually has one of the highest concentrations of Michelin stars in the world and many innovative new dining spots. We have rounded up 10 of the best places to eat and drink in Brussels, to wet your appetite. Reaching it by boat is all part of the fun.
_

Katheryn:
During both of these conversations we discussed a wide array of topics, and go so into the first one that we missed our respective classes during that time, and she forgot about the studying she had planned.
(27 November 2016)

Katheryn:
Long story short, a woman I met back in the spring have had two multi hour conversations at a non-dorm building of the college we attend.
(27 November 2016)

Ludivina:
I am confused boys?
(27 November 2016)

Ludivina:
I do enjoy hanging out with her, but I really don't know what I want.
(27 November 2016)

Ludivina:
We are both single and have a lot of chemistry.
(27 November 2016)

Ludivina:
I miss her and like to message her when I don't see her, but when I do get to see her, I am not that excited... What's wrong with me?
(27 November 2016)

Arielle:
What can I do about my strict parents (I have a bedtime and they read my texts at 18?)?
(27 November 2016)

Arielle:
I am afraid to talk to them because if they get mad at me I know they will take my car away and I will have even less freedom and the embarrassment of being driven as a senior.
(27 November 2016)

Arielle:
I ve always done well in school, got great scholarships, stayed out of trouble.
(27 November 2016)

Arielle:
I get in serious trouble for stupid things like my room having a few things on the floor.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment