Wednesday 30 November 2016

Any more online tools with education pricing plans for students and teachers that I missed?

These tools are being used in classrooms from elementary school up through colleges and universities. Hundreds of fonts, millions of free images, and thousands of quality icons for use in your designs. Share your designs online with a direct link, post on social media, embed on a website, or download for offline use.
_

Hilary:
But now, they want me to become an accountant so I can go to Australia, but I knew I hated that subject ever since highschool.
(29 November 2016)

Hilary:
All my life I always thought of working abroad as well because that is what my mom has talked about ever since.
(29 November 2016)

Hilary:
My older sister is already a PR in Australia, and my mom is so crazy for me and my younger sister be PR's of Australia too.
(29 November 2016)

Hilary:
I am 26, a bachelor's degree holder, and was already earning a decent salary in the past 5 years.
(29 November 2016)

Hilary:
I live in a third world country and a lot of the people in my country is desperate to migrate to other countries, including my parents.
(29 November 2016)

Hilary:
I'm asian so if you are a Western person answering this, please be objective.
(29 November 2016)

Shantay:
What does this mean or show?
(29 November 2016)

Shantay:
So basically my dad dosent want me to date until im 16 but I feel like I'm mature enough to so I sent him this text and he didn't reply and when he came home he said nothing to me.
(29 November 2016)

Krysta:
I need help with helping my wife?
(29 November 2016)

Krysta:
She's such a good beautiful person I hate to see her crying like that.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment