Sunday 27 November 2016

It does not harm the individual rather cures him and promotes the best healing option

This treatment includes the use of different instruments that by which patients can be treated in the best possible manner. Well, the treatment is somehow similar to it but in much better way. In olden times, this treatment was called as the electrical stimulation which was used for controlling the pain.
_

Miss:
I feel lost in my life, I don't know what to do please I need help?
(27 November 2016)

Miss:
I KNOW it seems shallow but that is how I was raised and my life has been this way my whole life... i feel depressed and cry often... I feel lost what woud you do?
(27 November 2016)

Miss:
I enrolled at a community college in order to spend less in college but now I want to transfer, and the price tags of universities is insane. now all my siblings currently work and pay their own expenses but I'm the only one left at home and I'm desperate.
(27 November 2016)

Miss:
My parents told us that things would soon get better but we are getting worse and worse. all the money went away with my brothers college, my school, the house maintenance (tremendous big house), the help's salaries, among others.
(27 November 2016)

Miss:
We used our funds for our daily lives and to finish paying my senior year at private school.
(27 November 2016)

Miss:
Last year my dad lost his job but we were fine anyways.
(27 November 2016)

Miss:
I have lived in a bubble my whole life and now I feel like I'm lost.
(27 November 2016)

Miss:
When I was little I had everything I wanted, I went to private school, went on international trips twice a year and even lived in a exclusive gated community.
(27 November 2016)

Miss:
I grew up in a big and economically sustainable family.
(27 November 2016)

Shanti:
He quickly looked away when he noticed i was looking at his direction?
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment