Wednesday 30 November 2016

The resulting effect is a light and wonderful glow to the brighter areas of the frame

But I decided to push the concept a bit further. I painted some things inside the lens, replaced the aperture, and added a flare filter inside the lens as well. I highly recommend you take photos along the process so you know what goes where and to be able to put the lens back together.
_

Jacquelin:
How would I know this guy at work likes me?
(29 November 2016)

Jacquelin:
He like pops out of no where and always catches me of guard.
(29 November 2016)

Jacquelin:
We are all new to this job it just opened, and I was really attracted to this guy when I first saw him I was like oh he's cute but didn't really bother.
(29 November 2016)

Maura:
Decent site to meet people on kik that isnt full of bots?
(29 November 2016)

Maura:
Gtfo, I wanna talk to real people.
(29 November 2016)

Maura:
I'm sick of every girl I text immediately telling me she'll send me dirty pics if I fill out a survey for her.
(29 November 2016)

Louise:
Why does a marriage last so long before divorce?
(29 November 2016)

Louise:
The average marriage lasts about 8 years before divorce.
(29 November 2016)

Reva:
I haven t been able to concentrate in my school because this is my last semester to graduate.
(29 November 2016)

Reva:
I haven t texted her since then.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment