Wednesday 30 November 2016

It seeped into the pit area leaving a lagoon of seawater and foam on the lower end

Saturday morning there was a light rain but it was dense. The crowds started to pour in and already cars were getting stuck in the soft sand of the upper parking lot. There was a delay as we waited for the tide to recede. Finally the bikes started making their way from the hardtop to the sandy beach.
_

Hermelinda:
Ok LONG story short there is this girl is one of my very great friends. We've been on and off. I want to be her friend bit I don't. Help?
(29 November 2016)

Hermelinda:
Because she bosses me around and gets mad at me for making her wait with me even when I don't ask her to.
(29 November 2016)

Hermelinda:
She just gossips too much and I'm afraid that she is secretly gossiping about ME behind my back.
(29 November 2016)

Hermelinda:
But I don't because she did some really mean things to me two years ago and she gossips a lot and says rude thing about people who have done nothing to get.
(29 November 2016)

Hermelinda:
Basically I want to be her friend because we have lots of inside jokes, and we tell each other everything.
(29 November 2016)

Hollis:
If you had a small penis how would you F your gf?
(29 November 2016)

Kassandra:
I just turned 18 I have never had sex?
(29 November 2016)

Sabina:
This girl in my English class that i have a MAJOR crush on,idk if she likes me back, though..?
(29 November 2016)

Starla:
What happens after the honeymoon phase in a relationship?
(29 November 2016)

Starla:
You know, when you stop having a crush on your partner.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment