Monday 28 November 2016

I was afraid of sympathy or understanding from anybody

Everything was lovely; my parents, everyone approved- too perfect, too picturesque, too ideal. When I left him, it was to be the first divorce in our family, and I was totally crushed. I was afraid to go back to Nick. I was afraid of my total failure. I was afraid of the disappointment to my parents and his parents.
_

Jeane:
Ichabod or Eustice?
(28 November 2016)

Shavon:
Its been 2 years and I still think about him. We dated for almost 5 yrs.He broke it off but still check on me via my sister why?
(28 November 2016)

Shavon:
He was my first love...my new bf is more handsome and caring, yet my ex is still in my head...whats wrong with me?
(28 November 2016)

Shavon:
I just wonder why he still checks up on my sister for me, yet he hasn't contacted me at all.
(28 November 2016)

Shavon:
Now Im dating an amazing man who on all levels is amazing but my ex continues to be the center of my dreams.
(28 November 2016)

Shavon:
We broke up because of trust issues...I didn't know how to control myself and we lacked communication.
(28 November 2016)

Shavon:
He used to show up at parties my friends would have and I wouldn't go because I just didn't want to see him I was heart broken.
(28 November 2016)

Johnny:
So do girls find Adam's apple sexy?
(28 November 2016)

Lanora:
Girls: What do you not like seeing in a guys apartment?
(28 November 2016)

Lanora:
What kind of things would you not like seeing, when you first walk in?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment