Monday 28 November 2016

Video below goes into detail on events themselves

I can be hard to be around and my energy can be overwhelming. With a winning mentality, losing can be tough. This has pros and cons, it makes me a great athlete but takes away from other areas of my life. This tends to lead to a spiral of emotions including: questioning your self-worth, anxiety, uneasiness, etc.
_

Twila:
What did this guy mean when he said thank you for your presence?
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
And the guy who owned the store was really nice and towards the end he said thank you for your presence The guy next to me left immediately when I said I was leaving.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
Then one guy literally almost hit something but I feel like you did it on purpose just to get my attention or get me to say something but I didn't.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
Pretty soon a couple of guys came around and I could tell that they were hanging around just because I was there.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
He was extremely cool and very very smart.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
Today I somehow who was going to get food somewhere in there was like a spiritual thing going on I went to this guys table who was selling stones.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
I'm usually scared to walk in crowded areas because people tend to focus on me.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
I don't dress up or anything I'm pretty Hippyish but people do all kinds of crazy things in response to my presence.
(28 November 2016)

Twila:
For some reason I have a really strong presence however it seems to create chaos wherever I go I am also a very pretty woman.
(28 November 2016)

Kazuko:
My dad passed away and my mother is acting different?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment