Monday 28 November 2016

Both must change their skills year by year and prove their value day by day

The column author astutely compares librarians to doctors to observe that, in fact, we do still need librarians. Both must choose whether the change is liberating or suffocating. He recently stated that he was sort of glad to be stepping down. When I began, parents brought their sick and dying children to me.
_

Siu:
Should I let him know that I m nervous and haven t really kissed anyone yet?
(27 November 2016)

Siu:
This new guy I am talking to now (a year after my ex and I broke up) is more experienced with kissing than I am, and I m kind of nervous.
(27 November 2016)

Siu:
So I have dated one guy, he was my first kiss, but there was never any tongue or anything else.
(27 November 2016)

Tena:
My dad has touched my boob multiple times today?
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I'm depressed. Is this reason legit?
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
So is this reason legit and is it my dad's fault?
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I mean come on they can see if I don't say a word to them.
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I try to tell some ppl why I don't go (bullies and I get so bored) but they act as if they don't know and it pisses me off.
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I feel super awkward being around a lot of ppl especially since some of them enable the bullies that bully me.
(27 November 2016)

Jane:
I tell him to get rid.of them but he ignores me.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment