Sunday 27 November 2016

That feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach comes along with stress every time

If you have a lot of stress in your life, plant a garden. Watch your garden grow to reduce your overall level of anxiety. Exercising three to five times a week is a great way for your body to burn off excess energy and to clear out the stress. It is important to get out of the house once in a while, as this can serve as a great alternative.
_

Jade:
A girl at a high school gets an internship that includes getting to work for a fashion icon.
(27 November 2016)

Consuela:
How do I sedate someone after they fall asleep?
(27 November 2016)

Consuela:
I would like to know how I can sedate someone after they fall asleep and how long would it take?
(27 November 2016)

Torie:
Was it right to tell my exes new girlfriend he's still texting me and flirting with me?
(27 November 2016)

Torie:
He keeps texting me even if I leave him on read and I'm actually really good friends with his new girlfriend and I don't want her to get hurt and I didn't want to keep it from her so I told her.
(27 November 2016)

Julieann:
Am I attractive ladies?
(27 November 2016)

Lucinda:
Sister for Roman?
(27 November 2016)

Lucinda:
My husband and I just can't find a name that we like with our son's for the daughter we are expecting.
(27 November 2016)

Porsha:
I just started talking to this girl?
(27 November 2016)

Christi:
I called my girlfriend a cheap whore, now she wont talk to me?
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment