Tuesday 20 December 2016

Your feet hurt from lifting them out of the snow over and over again

So, she crawled for a little while. On day one, I was crying with severe IT band pain and utter exhaustion. Get our monthly digital magazine, weekly running content & exclusive offers delivered to your inbox. Get our monthly digital magazine, weekly running content & exclusive offers delivered to your inbox.
_

Daniell:
How to I tell the person I m dating that I d prefer to be treated like a girl (I m via male and I m not talking sexual)?
(20 December 2016)

Daniell:
I mean stuff like calling me princess in stead of prince, cuddling, and other stuff I can t think of right now to list.
(20 December 2016)

Daniell:
As I said I don t mean treat me like a girl in a sexual way.
(20 December 2016)

Adriana:
Are leggings attractive on fit girls?
(20 December 2016)

Adriana:
So do guys find leggings attractive on girls?
(20 December 2016)

Adriana:
I wear leggings like all the time but never really thought of them actually looking attractive to guys until recently but I'm still not sure.
(20 December 2016)

Kasha:
Guys. Short hair or long on girls?
(20 December 2016)

Kasha:
Which do you prefer and which are you usually attracted to?
(20 December 2016)

Raeann:
Moms with large families. Did you know you were pregnant the more children you had?
(20 December 2016)

Raeann:
And no offense but please no answers like it's probably just a period coming... this is VERY different.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment