Sunday 28 August 2016

Anyone who has visited these areas can testify how calming and relaxing they can be

Indeed, hundreds of designated walks throughout the country can be enjoyed, and scores of amazing cycling routes as well. When next you think of Britain, remember its picturesque countryside. What better place in all this storied kingdom to fully unwind and recharge your batteries?
_

Daphine:
I have been awake for 6 days straight.
(27 August 2016)

Daphine:
I have relapsed into meth addiction for 5 days straight now after being clean for 6 months.
(27 August 2016)

Daphine:
This is not a question but more of a statement.
(27 August 2016)

Genesis:
Should I go up to random a woman and tell her I want to have sex with her? If yes, why? If no, why?
(27 August 2016)

Altagracia:
We are both at ease with each others families who I also love very dearly.
(27 August 2016)

Altagracia:
I know this is crazy at just 15 but we talk about our futures together, and neither of us can picture it without eachother.
(27 August 2016)

Altagracia:
He accepts me, and loves me for who I am, and I do him.
(27 August 2016)

Altagracia:
It genuinely hurts to not be around him, and I crave just holding him.
(27 August 2016)

Altagracia:
He is the only person I can talk to about anything, and when everyone else leaves, he's always there.
(27 August 2016)

Altagracia:
It's like I'm lost but when I'm with him I finally feel like I found my place.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment