Saturday 27 August 2016

This forum does not substitute for veterinary expertise

So, Lola just regurgitated two big chunks of some sort of white solid with seeds stuck in it. One of my other birds is a bit of a compulsive regurgitator, and this looks totally different. I'd say the white stuff is almost the texture of mounting putty, not liquid at all.
_

Charlotte:
I don't want to drink and smoke but my friends do?
(28 August 2016)

Charlotte:
But they make me feel so dumb that I don't drink or do weed.
(28 August 2016)

Charlotte:
And we're only 16. I don't want to do it because I KNOW my parents would find out and I'd get in so much trouble, and also because it's just bad for you.
(28 August 2016)

Charlotte:
So I went to my friends house tonight for a little while and they were all smoking weed and drinking.
(28 August 2016)

Janice:
Why does my sister blame everything on me?
(28 August 2016)

Janice:
The toilet paper roll was empty and everyone gets mad at me and demands I do it right now.
(28 August 2016)

Janice:
The sink was a mess and she blamed me too and no one else In the house . The blinds were open and I got in trouble for that too and I never open the blinds.
(28 August 2016)

Janice:
And I told my mom she blamed it on me and she just yelled at me and called me a pig.
(28 August 2016)

Janice:
The toothpaste tube was messy and she blamed it on me and I didn't do it.
(28 August 2016)

Vernia:
When is a good time for a date to be introduced to family (please read)?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment