Sunday 28 August 2016

War is presented as a political and military option to Western public opinion

US military actions are carefully coordinated. Publicly available military documents confirm that nuclear war is still on the drawing board of the Pentagon. The delivery system is more precise. In addition to China and Russia, Iran and North Korea are targets for a first strike pre-emptive nuclear attack.
_

Tiffanie:
He said he s a little bothered of me working with male coworkers but more that I have to see naked old men.
(27 August 2016)

Tiffanie:
He was bothered at the fact that I work as a Certified Nursing Assistant (duties consists of having to cleanup patients if they have an accident or shower them) having to work with old men.
(27 August 2016)

Tiffanie:
My boyfriend of 1yr &5mos went ahead and broke up with me because I m pursuing a nursing degree.
(27 August 2016)

Selina:
I really don't know what to do any suggestions?
(27 August 2016)

Selina:
After that incident I stopped hanging out with him but I later find out he's talking bad behind my back.
(27 August 2016)

Selina:
He took the jokes to far so I left.
(27 August 2016)

Selina:
So around 2 weeks ago 1 of my friends started being really racist to me.
(27 August 2016)

Tarsha:
But even though I'm a sales associate I'm horrible at talking with people on a personal level.
(27 August 2016)

Tarsha:
We're sales associates so I don't think is afraid of talking to strangers.
(27 August 2016)

Isobel:
Blood is coming out of Private area?
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment