Saturday 27 August 2016

I quickly learned that Maryland law required full-time kindergarten for five-year-olds

I always assumed that my children would have a childhood similar to mine, but that was before I became an Army wife. I attended exactly one elementary, one middle and one high school. Looking forward, I knew exactly which school my friends and I would attend just by virtue of zoning.
_

Teena:
This girl at work, shy or just likes attention?
(28 August 2016)

Teena:
Or thinks I'm not interested and lost interest?
(28 August 2016)

Teena:
Did she just like the attention or is she shy?
(28 August 2016)

Teena:
Bht starea at ne whe she thinks im not looking.
(28 August 2016)

Teena:
After that every time I seen her she stares and we don't work in the same area so it's hard to talk to her but now all of a sudden she has started to act like I'm not there and ignores my presence?
(28 August 2016)

Teena:
She was new 2 months ago and I saw her standing by the area we clock in, she was really pretty so I figured she was a higher manager or something from a later shift, because they needed me to come in earlie.
(28 August 2016)

Valda:
Help with a surprise trip for my husband to Hawaii?
(28 August 2016)

Valda:
I can't give him pineapples every day... He'll figure that out.
(28 August 2016)

Valda:
The second thing- I'm open to any creative ways to reveal it to him.
(28 August 2016)

Valda:
I'd like to do it myself, but I think it may be better for him to arrange (especially because he works 3 12hr shifts a week and holday pay, if he wants to move days around or use vacation time, etc.). Any suggestions?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment