Tuesday 30 August 2016

I do it countless times a day both knowingly and unknowingly

It is a sign of Dissociative Disorder. Thinking of nothing in particular, just standing there spacing out into nowhere. This of course got me running a bit late getting out of the house to leave for work. I began making my sandwich, and then tried to decide which chips to put in a bag.
_

Gertrud:
About a week ago, my bf said to me that he'd be back in a minute but he hasn't got back to me this whole time.
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
Am I being taken for granted?
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
I was stating the obvious...who can be happy when we constantly fight.
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
He gets upset and says we are on a break now because I throw that out there too often.
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
We got into an argument and I said if things continue this way we aren't going to last.
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
None of them even came together for a get together that I tried planning.
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
I understand his friends are important, but none of them have put an effort into visiting him or even helping him move when he was in town.
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
He won't switch to another weekend because his friends will be in town then and they all plan on drinking...so we won't be seeing each other for 4 months because of that.
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
I will be going out of town for my friends birthday and he is flying in that weekend.
(29 August 2016)

Devin:
Lately we have been arguing a lot, but i think its because we haven't adjusted to the distance.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment