Sunday 28 August 2016

Just read that they have a new coaching staff this year as well

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. I'm asking because I was reading comments on other sites and some people think it will be close I'm like no way. We will have an official prediction thread and try and honor one of Roob's famous comments.
_

Marian:
I thought I was doing a favor by picking up my own bill every once in a while when we eat out but now I see that's not enough.
(28 August 2016)

Marian:
I live paycheck to paycheck with a shitty job currently and my family almost lost our home this year, and he just uses his rich mommy and daddy's money and I don't think he ever really knew what hard work is.
(28 August 2016)

Marian:
I don't even think I can be in a relationship right now because I don't need this added stress but it would kill him so I'm here for him.
(28 August 2016)

Marian:
Now I feel like this entire time he just thought I was a cheapskate and it's embarrassing.
(28 August 2016)

Marian:
I used to at the beginning but then I made it clear to him that I need to save money for my school loans ($100k) and he was very supportive about that.
(28 August 2016)

Marian:
One thing he said that really hurt me is that I don't treat him out.
(28 August 2016)

Marian:
My boyfriend and I have an overall amazing and respectful relationship but we got in a bad argument the other day.
(28 August 2016)

Marlana:
How come women don't treat men right these days?
(28 August 2016)

Marlana:
They never bounce back and do for.
(28 August 2016)

Marlana:
Men usually end up doing more and more while women end up doing less and less.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment