Tuesday 30 August 2016

The text changes color and flashes constantly in every single one

Sites that advertise housing are no exception. Do you see those boxes on either side? How did I find my Hongdae home of two months amidst this colorful chaos? You could end up in a room without a window. I cross-referenced prices in Edae and Sinchon a couple times, but I narrowed my search to Hongdae/Hapjeong.
_

Thao:
Period late but negative pregnancy tests?
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
Anyone else ever experienced something like this before?
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
We've done online research and haven't really found out too much.. some syndromes that could match up with what I have... maybe?
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
Dark nipples, fatigue, nausea, etc.) I'm thinking it could be something else.
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
Sometimes he's came in me but we've bought plan B (except for the last time). I thought I could be pregnant but seeing how I have NONE of the early pregnancy symptoms (breath soreness.
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
Being frightened, we purchased pregnancy tests and they've all came back negative.
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
We haven't used condoms since we first got together but he's always pulled out.
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
We have sex everyday... mostly more than once a day.
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
Now it's been about 4 months and haven't had a period since.
(29 August 2016)

Thao:
The first month of our relationship, I got my period.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment