Wednesday 31 August 2016

Can you link your book to any of these fun or quirky September holidays and special occasions?

Have you ever used this tactic to promote your book? I used to use it when I worked at a retirement home. The residents liked reading about them in the monthly newsletter I did and doing fun little things for crafts or activities. I can certainly see how useful it could be for articles and releasing a book.
_

Elida:
Get back with ex or stay with new girlfriend of 2 months?
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
Does anyone have experience with this situation?
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
But on paper my new girlfriend is much better.....what do I do?
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
We had 3 years together and I can be myself around her, lol I can fart around her, act random and stupid and she'll play along.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
Despite all that I still kinda want to be with her.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
She says hurtful things and can be selfish.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
Her problem is her temper, she broke a ps4 I had, she's hit me with intent to hurt even though it actually didn't.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
She is better in bed than my current girlfriend, very out going and also caters to me, she helped me get custody of my son.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
My ex is less attractive, not as good a job, she is smart though.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
I have an ex that I haven't dated in a year, I recently contacted her and she still loves me and wants to be with me.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment