Sunday 28 August 2016

Not to mention restoring the telomeres that have already taken a shortening blow over the years

Al Sears has really made me think. As it turns out...they're quite a big deal when it comes to aging. Telomeres are tiny pieces of your DNA. Each time your cells divide, it decreases your telomere length. The best advice I can give you is this. Make it a habit to not go a day without Telo-Essence II and you will be battling this process head on.
_

Eric:
Yesterday I got off of sports last night and I saw him when my parent picked me up and he kept staring at me.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
I asked him to sit by me to give me company and days later his friend told me that he said we had a 'date'. I feel really uncomfortable and unsafe and have no idea what to do.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
One time, my friend was gone for a meeting for lunch and this was when things were innocent with the guy.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
He also knows where I live for some apparent reason and I am really scared sometimes.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
One time I had a bad day and he sat across from, grabbed the seat I was in and pushed himself to sit by me.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
We ride the same bus and he stares at me a lot.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
But, it still makes me uncomfortable.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
Usually I dont care and just shrug it off.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
Small things that would make me uncomfortable is he would stare at me during class, slam his hand on my binder to get my attention to talk to him.
(27 August 2016)

Eric:
Things have begun to get worse a few months ago.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment