Tuesday 30 August 2016

Pakistan never staged any major international tournament on its home grounds long time

They arrange few shorter version cricket matches against lowly ranked team like Zimbabwe, Afghanistan last year. After the terrorists attacks to Sri Lankan team in 2009 Lahore. PSL chairman Najam Sethi said we will try hard to host the PSL in Lahore. Karachi Governor and chief minister said they can arrange matches there any time, and they guarantee about foolproof security.
_

Ellan:
Anyways, everything is going well between us but tonight we were out and we were kissing as usual, but we got real intimate.
(30 August 2016)

Ellan:
I masturbate about once every two weeks at this stage.
(30 August 2016)

Kaye:
How do you show a girl you like her?
(30 August 2016)

Kaye:
We make eye contact often so I feel like she's a little interested.
(30 August 2016)

Kaye:
How do I show her I'm interested?
(30 August 2016)

Kaye:
I like this girl, don't have any classes with her but I know her name and we pass by each other everyday at school.
(30 August 2016)

Bess:
There is this guy I have been friends with for 5 years and on a daily basis at school we will exchange eye contact and smile or make a face?
(30 August 2016)

Bess:
I have really conflicting emotions about the whole thing and I don't know what to do.
(30 August 2016)

Bess:
I really like this guy, but obviously I am not going to do anything because I love them both and I just want each of them to be happy.
(30 August 2016)

Bess:
He is dating someone and I am best friends with that person.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment