Sunday 28 August 2016

The system is so entrenched that locals tend to be blind to it

The Olympics crown a series of mega-events hosted here since 2012, meant to put Rio on the map. Yes, there is improvement, commutes have shortened. But it is what the Olympics dropped down into, and it explains why part of my answer is no. In 2017, should we expect the BMWs to revert to pumpkins and the politicians to turn back into myopic rats?
_

Ilda:
But we have always made it work.
(27 August 2016)

Ilda:
My boyfriend and me have always been opposites with very few in common.
(27 August 2016)

Ilda:
I am 20 he is 21. I met him in highschool and we have been together for most of highschool.
(27 August 2016)

Ilda:
I have been dating my boyfriend for four years now.
(27 August 2016)

Lai:
I need dirty dares to do alone! I m a guy btw?
(27 August 2016)

Britany:
What does it mean when someone looks up and down at your face?
(27 August 2016)

Kum:
(Ladies Advice) Why Does My Ex Give Me a Serious look when she see me?
(27 August 2016)

Kum:
Im really built so idk because theres not a lot of guys at the gym thats well built like I am, its catches her attention or what.
(27 August 2016)

Kum:
I mean she threw me off the bus and used me for attention so why would she care that I dont talk to her.
(27 August 2016)

Kum:
My ex crush always give me a serious look when she sees me at the gym.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment